We are halfway through 2013, the year of heart energy. The year of heart energy means your experiences, lessons, and learning will be connected to your heart in some way. Those lessons will have to do with love, happiness, fulfillment, and passion.
Let's take a look at the past few months: March brought up patterns around the subjects of love, happiness, fulfillment, and/or passion. Then in April, you decided what you were going to do about those patterns. In May, you put that decision into action. You created a new point of view, or a new life path. This month will be about making choices from that new point of view. You will be choosing how you want to live your life. A life that includes heart energy.
As you work on your heart related lessons and patterns, remember to be kind to yourself. Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. By dong this, you will be teaching others how to care for you. This is because we learn by example. You can tell someone how to treat you, but it will be your energy, and your actions, that show them how you really want to be treated.
Lessons and learning can sometimes be tough. Below are a few tools to make the rest of your year a lot easier.
- Remember the basics. Take care of you (on the inside). This means pay attention to your thoughts, attitude, and energy.
- Meditate, take charge of your mind. Patterns reside in your mind. It makes sense to take charge of your mind, so your mind/patterns won't take charge of you.
- Journal and communicate. Communicate with friends, family, or me.
- Use my free podcast and blog.
- I also recommend my meditation CD "Heart Play". It's a perfect CD for this year!
We are halfway through the year. You have done amazing work so far. Know that. Stay focused on your path, and the energy of your heart. Use the tools I mentioned above, to make your journey simple and easy. Remember to "Step out of your head and into your heart!"